My Savvy Review Of The Keto Bake Box From Explorado Market! @exploradomarket @SMGurusNetwork
Deliciously Savvy received product and/or compensation in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
With the New Year right around the corner, I am already thinking of things that I am going to commit to for my New Years resolutions and one thing that I have been interested in trying is the Keto Diet. I’ve already started by getting myself into the biltong craze after being recommended by friends. Now the Keto Bake Box seems like the next step! The Keto Diet has worked so well for so many of my friends and family members that I am thinking it may be the perfect fit for me as well and which is why I reached out to try some delicious goodies from the Explorado Market as they carry a Keto Bake Box that ships out the second Tuesday of every month and you can simply receive it as a one time purchase or enjoy it as a monthly subscription. I will subscribe to receive every month as it will help me with providing the perfect Keto baked goods to enjoy throughout the month all while ensuring I stick to the Keto diet that I am excited to start.
The Keto Bake Box is a delicious box packed full of Explorado Markets best selling Keto baked goods. Each box changes each month with the seasons but regardless…. you will receive delicious goodies that are keto friendly which is perfection for me starting the Keto Diet in a few weeks. I received the November Keto Bake Box that is loaded with delicious treats that are made to be LOW NET CARB, have limited to no impact on glucose, are diabetic friendly, grain free, no gluten, no soy, no corn fiber, no tapioca fiber, and they only contain the best high quality ingredients. They are guaranteed fresh and you can freeze them to keep them on hand for when you need them. I also love that they are individually wrapped for freshness and they make it easy to grab and go.
In my box I received 18 delicious treats…..
• (3) Cranberry Orange Soft Batch Cookies (1 serving per cookie) (170 cal per serving: 14g Fat, 5g Protein, 3g net Carbs)
• (3) Double Chocolate Soft Batch Cookies (1 serving per cookie) (170 cal per serving: 15g Fat, 5g Protein, 2g net Carbs)
• (3) Maple Pecan Soft Batch Cookies (1 serving per cookie) (160 cal per serving: 14g Fat, 5g Protein, 2g net Carbs)
• (3) Cinnamon Roll Soft Batch Cookies (1 serving per cookie) (170 cal per serving: 15g Fat, 5g Protein, 2g net Carbs)
• (2) Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (2 servings per bar) (240 cal per serving: 23g Fat, 6g Protein, 2g net Carbs)
• (2) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (2 servings per bar) (225 cal per serving: 21g Fat, 6g Protein, 2g net Carbs)
• (2) Salted Caramel Blondies (2 servings per bar) (200 cal per serving: 17g Fat, 5g Protein, 1.5g net Carbs)
These are all delicious! I especially love the Salted Caramel Blondies and all of the delicious cookies! I cannot wait to see what Januaries box will be….
So what do you think of The Keto Bake Box from Explorado Market? Are you lock me and thinking of your New Years resolutions for 2020 and maybe you have thought of trying the Keto diet like myself or you are looking for delicious gluten free treats that you can enjoy anytime that you want? Well… make sure to check out their website and visit them on social media too as they carry this delicious box as well as lots of other delicious products to help you on your Keto Diet Journey 🙂