My Savvy Review of The Capresso MT900 10-Cup Rapid Brew Coffee Maker
It is no secret that I love coffee and that I love Capresso products. That is why I was so thrilled to review the Capresso MT900 10-Cup Rapid Brew Coffee Maker! I have to be honest…. I have a Keurig BUT I always have a traditional drip coffee maker as well because I love grinding fresh coffee beans for the most delicious cups of coffee and this amazing unit really brings out the best flavor from my fresh grinds. Add in all of the fabulous features that you receive with this product… and you have a unit that will create delicious cups of coffee anytime you want. Who needs to pay for a fancy cup of coffee every morning when you can brew amazing cups with this Capresso coffee maker each and every day?
This unit is the best drip coffee maker that Capresso provides. It is simply amazing and packed full of amazing features. First…. I love the slim profile. This unit really takes up an amazingly small space on my counter top as it is really slim in design from front top back. Secondly…. I love love love the removable 50 oz water tank! Seriously…. just pop it out to wash and clean whenever you feel the need. It makes cleaning a breeze. No more struggling to clean the water tank on a standard drip brewer… as they do not remove so you have to try and clean without submerging the actual coffee maker into the water. This ensures that your water tank is prestine and clean so that you can get the most delicious cups of coffee each and every time.
Check Out The Fabulous Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 7 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- GoldTone filter is easy to clean and eliminates the need for paper filters
- Removable 50-oz water tank
- Extra-large showerhead design fully saturates ground coffee, ensuring best extraction
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing
- 24-hour programmable LCD clock/timer
- Retains all programming during short power outages up to 10 seconds
- Special setting for maximum aroma when brewing 3–5 cups
- Safety auto shut-off after brewing
- Charcoal water filter
- Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter
The Capresso MT900 Coffee Maker brews coffee in less than one minute per cup which means your coffee will never be over extracted or bitter. The extra-large size showerhead makes sure that the coffee grounds are evenly saturated for perfect extraction with each and every brew. I also love that the removable water tank is completely visible without having to move the machine. You can see it right from the front on either side.
The stainless steel carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh for hours! You also receive a charcoal water filter, that is included with the machine, and an electronic counter keeps track of how many pots of coffee have been brewed. You will always know when to replace the filter as there is an automatic LED light that illuminates to alert you to make the filter change. You can order replacement filters directly from Capresso as well as replacement accessories if you ever need them. I also have to admit that I love the GoldTone filter that eliminates the need for paper filters! How green is that?
Want To See More? Check Out Capresso Today!
As Always, Thank You For Visiting Deliciously Savvy Today and Leave Some Love Today! Be On The Lookout For The Giveaway To Win One Of These Bad Boys Too!