Summer Isn’t Over Yet ~ Try The Delicious Cocomocha Single Serve Coffee K-Cups From Brooklyn Bean Roastery Today! @BROOKLYNBEANS1
This post contains affiliate links and I may make a small commission used to support this blog if the item is ordered via the links in this post.
Deliciously Savvy received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews with my savvy readers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
I am absolutely loving the Brooklyn Bean Roastery Cocomocha Single Serve Coffee K-Cups. They may be my new favorite…. as I love the flavor that this delicious summer blend provides. I do not even need flavored creamer which is usually a must for me personally. I simply add a splash of cream and some sugar and I am off running for the day. With Cocomocha you receive a delicious coconut chocolate flavored coffee that is crafted and roasted in small batches. As with all Brooklyn Bean Roastery K-Cups…. you receive extra fresh and filter brewed coffee with each and every cup plus they only use the highest quality 100% Arabica Coffee beans which provides a delicious and rejuvenating cup every time. You really have to check out this Limited Edition Summer Seasonal Flavor while it is available as it is delish.
Let Me Tell You About The Quality You Receive from Brooklyn Bean Roastery:
Brooklyn Bean Roastery believes that in coffee making, as in life, there are rules that need to be followed. Their simple rule for good coffee making is that what you put into it is exactly what you’ll get out of it and their overall goal is to consistently get the best-tasting cup of coffee around from their processes.
Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch they make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (they admit, this is their favorite part of the job!).
At Brooklyn Bean Roastery, they’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.