My Savvy Review of HandsOn Bathing/Grooming Gloves For Your Pets! @handsongloves @SMGurusNetwork
Deliciously Savvy received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews with my savvy readers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
To put it simply… these gloves are amazing! I was so excited to try them out after watching a few of the you tube videos from customers that had purchased the HandsOn gloves for their pets grooming and bathing needs and I was hooked. They are just so cool and they work great. They are perfect for shedding your pets coats as well as bathing them. My cat loves the gloves and they really help to keep his undercoat under control and he is shedding a lot less… if at all. The true test will be summer when I notice he sheds the most…. but I am confident that these gloves will keep his shedding under control and he just loves when I use them on him. He almost acts as if he is getting a massage… it is so funny.
I have also used these to bathe my little Chihuahua… and although he is not prone to shedding…. he loves being bathed with these gloves as they feel so good on his skin and coat. I highly recommend for any pet owner as they can be used for so many types of pets. Cats and Dogs both will love them…. but they are also great for horses and more! Check out this video which shows you how they work in real time….
The Benefits Of Using HandsOn Gloves For Your Pets Grooming Needs Are Amazing….
- Allows you to bond with your animal by petting them without the use of a chunky tool between you
- Can be used wet or dry
- With a flick of the wrist the hair falls off the gloves!!
- Great for dogs, cats, horses, donkeys, goats, etc.
- The scrubbing nodules on the fingers provide a deep clean and are excellent for de-shedding
- Massages and increases circulation for your pet
- Distributes natural oils for a healthy skin and coat
- Hands will stay clean and your pet will BE CLEAN. A win, win for both!