Refresh & Hydrate Your Skin With GoodJanes Beauty! @GoodJanesBeauty @SMGurusNetwork
Deliciously Savvy received product and/or compensation in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews with my savvy readers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
With Spring officially here and Summer right around the corner… we are all looking to get our skin ready for the season and GoodJanes Beauty is the perfect way to do just that. GoodJanes sent me some of their amazing skin care products and I am super excited to share them all with you as these are “must have” skin care products that will get your body ready for the season. Get ready to scrub the dead skin away as well as clean, purify and hydrate!
GoodJane Beauty’s DeepTox Charcoal Cleanser is simply fabulous. This is hands down my favorite cleanser ever… and for good reason as it is a potent cleanser that helps reduce oiliness as well as removes impurities with the activated charcoal. All that is left is clean, bright skin which looks and feels fabulous. This cleanser contains an all-natural mix of ingredients that helps to minimize pore size and that helps to protect the skin from oxidation which is an added bonus for sure. This cleanser leaves you with fresh and glowing skin.
- Activated Charcoal – Draws impurities to the surface of skin, removing buildup which can clog pores.
- Sugar Moisturizer – A natural humectant, it draws moisture from the environment while it softens and tones.
- Vitamin C – Helps even out skin tone and improves hydration, helping to keep your skin looking younger, longer.
- Butterfly Bush (Buddleja) – A plant-based stem cell native to Europe that has antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
GoodJanes Best Face Oil is a lightweight, fast absorbing facial oil that gives my skin a huge boost in hydration. This is unlike any face oil or serum that I have used as my skin feels clean and moisturized after using it. It absorbs beautifully and leaves a healthy and more youthful appearance. It is packed with natural oils and nourishing esters and this face oil is perfect for using with all skin types… even oily skin.
- Buriti Oil – Rich in vitamins E and C, and a natural resource for vitamin A.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cell – This unique rose is found high in the Swiss Alps. With its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
- Oil Blend – Unique blend of safflower, coconut, argan and jojoba oils to help moisturize, rejuvenate and give skin a youthful appearance.
GoodJanes Full Of Grit is my new favorite product ever as it is a delicious smelling and fabulous feeling Oatmeal Scrub that is perfect for getting my skin “summer ready”! I am obsessed with this stuff and will be picking up more when I need it as it works so well. Full Of Grit will scrub away dirt, oil and dead skin with its Oatmeal Scrub formula. This scrub contains four different scrub components that combine to gently rub away dead skin cells leaving behind smooth and moisturized skin. This fabulous scrub also contains aloe vera and Alpine Rose Stem Cells to help protect and soothe the skin which just feels amazing after using it.
- Quadplex of scrubs:
- Oat – Perfect for sensitive skin, it helps soothe irritation while moisturizing, giving your skin a soft glow.
- Jojoba– It soothes the skin and helps unclog hair follicles.
- Apple– Helps cleanse and hydrate the skin while aiding in a brighter complexion.
- Date – Helps retain moisture level and improves the skins elasticity.
- Aloe Vera– Moisturizes and improves the skins natural firmness with the help of antioxidants and vitamins C and E.
- Sunflower Seed Oil– Extremely high in vitamin E content, helps improve skin health and moisturizes.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cell– This unique rose is found high in the Swiss Alps. With its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from oxidation and appearance of aging.