Porcupine Meatballs- A Finger-Licking Ground Beef Recipe to Serve on a Friend’s Party
Ground beef has always been a favorite one for the beef lovers. It can be prepared in a variety of different ways and every item tastes amazingly sumptuous. You can roast it, grill it, boil it or even fry it as per your or your guest’s preference. This can be the perfect dish on a friend’s party with some wine. The aroma of the preparation would bring all the guests together at the table and you can have a real good time. Here is a ground-beef recipe for you that will make all your guests lick their fingers and crave for some more!
Porcupine Meatballs made of Ground Beef
This is a very special dish that you can prepare quite easily at home. You can make it as delicious as the restaurant-made ones that you order using FoodPanda promo codes. You would require a couple of basic ingredients for this item and process of cooking is quite simple.
Before preparing this dish make sure that all the ingredients have been arranged for separately and keep them handy. Make sure to have a big skillet ready and there should be plenty of water available. The ingredients which you would require for this recipe are as follows:
- Ground Beef – 1 pound
- White rice (uncooked) – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Chopped onion – 1/3 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Celery Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/8 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce – 15 ounce
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 teaspoons
This is the step-by-step process to prepare this item.
- At first, you need to mix the ground beef with ½ cup of water rice, salt, garlic powder in a bowl. Add some black pepper to it.
- After you mix all the ingredients well, prepare 12 meatballs with the mixture and keep them aside.
- In the next step, you would have to heat the meat balls over meat heat or temperature on a skillet.
- Keep on cooking the meatballs until they turn brownish red. Don’t forget to turn them occasionally for both sides to heat well.
- The next thing which you need to do is to drain out any excess amount of grease that might be present on the balls.
- Once done you need to pour 1 cup of water, the Worcestershire sauce and the tomato sauce into the skillet and then reduce the heat a little bit.
- Make sure that you covered the simmer and let it be in that position for at least 45 minutes until the rice becomes tender and the center of the meat balls are no longer pink in color.
- If the sauce turns too dry, you can add some water into it to get a creamy consistency.
If you plan to cook it in an oven in that case you need to use a baking dish of 8x8x2 inches. Mix all the ingredients and pour the mixture on the meat balls. Then you need to cook it for 45 minutes at a temperature of 350 degree. Don’t forget to cover the baking dish.
Porcupine Meatballs are easy to prepare and tastes delicious just like the ready-made ones that you can order availing www.couponmama.co.in. Once prepares you can serve it with onions and green chilies to your guests as snacks along with some wine. This dish will set the right party mood when served on the table with some extra sauce.