If you are an avid health enthusiast, then chances are high that you have already tried out bulletproof coffee which was created by bio-hacker Dave Asprey for enhancing the fat-burning ability and energy of our body. Dating back to several centuries, coffee received initial acceptance amongst North Africans and South Americans 4000 years back. Constituting 75% of the daily caffeine consumption, coffee has surely come a long way by finding its way into the cups of millions of people who start their day by sipping on this powerful energy booster. Although the staple black coffee has retained its fan base with the wholesome health benefits, bulletproof coffee is also taking the shape of the next big thing in health radar which houses the potential of tagging along holistic health benefits when paired up with a bulletproof fast and diet. Plus, the best part is that it’s really easy to make one at home.
Its creator Dave Asprey created a storm when he claimed that the accredited diet helped him lose one hundred and fifty pounds. Under this diet, unsalted-fed butter, coffee and XCT or Brain Octane Oil is combined to bring along antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral benefits as both of these oils are rich in caprylic acid. All the ingredients are blended until it reaches a smooth consistency which is similar to that of a latte since some people might find the unblended beverage pretty unpleasant to gulp down. Although all forms of coffee beans can be used for making this bulletproof beverage, it is ideal to go ahead with the organic ones since there is no point in being exposed to harmful chemicals present in synthetic coffee beans while on a detox mission. There are numerous places where you can get wholesale coffee beans uk, but only the best providers will be organically certified and these are who you should look to purchase from.
Benefits Of Drinking Bulletproof Coffee
• It prevents the occurrence of diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and diabetes as well as help the brain in fighting depression and lowering the risk of stroke.
• When combined with a proper diet, the bulletproof coffee recipe adds inertia to the weight loss process of individuals. Although the coffee contains a high quantum of fat, the secret lies in using it in such a manner that the same serves as a potent energy source. People who have bulletproof coffee for breakfast have reported that it keeps them satiated for long. It also aids in avoiding the consumption of unhealthy foods and overeating which can have a great role to play in your weight loss journey.
• This coffee contains high quantities of omega-6 fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids which bring along an array of health benefits. The Omega-3 fatty acids aid in fighting depression and relieving symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, asthma and Alzheimer’s disease. It also plays a great role in the development of brain and eyes of a fetus nursed by an expecting woman. Omega-6 fatty acids come with anti-aging benefits and also helps in preventing diabetes and cardiovascular ailments.
• Bulletproof coffee acts as a subtle cognitive enhancer when consumed in low doses. It has also been linked with the reduction of anxiety and upliftment of spirits amongst the older population.
• It comes loaded with caffeine which can boost up athletic performance.
Recommended for people who wish to follow a high-fat yet low-carbohydrate diet, the bulletproof coffee should be drunk before working out and as a breakfast on an empty stomach. Being high in calorie, this drink replaces a filling meal and hence should not be drunk along with the same.