My Savvy Review of the ZOKU Ice Cream Maker @ZokuHQ #SMGN
I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those review with my savvy readers. Check it out to day and enjoy.
I am in love with the ZOKU Ice Cream Maker! It is such a cool item and a great way to make fresh homemade ice cream with all of the ingredients that you choose to add in! You are the Ice Cream Maker Gourmet with the ZOKU Ice Cream Maker. Seriously cool and super easy to use, make and create and of course enjoy delicious ice cream treats!
ZOKU provides some of the most amazing products available out there for creating fun and delicious treats so you must check out their site. If you have a friend or family member that you are looking for that perfect gift for… maybe they are a foodie or you just have no idea what to get them… well ZOKU definitely has something for everyone. Check them out today because I truly love their products and believe in them and I love to spread the word about products that are simply genius to me. This fabulous Ice Cream Maker is just one of the many cool items That they have created, so stop by and browse away!
Now…. I need to explain how easy the ZOKU Ice Cream Maker is to use. This awesome item will allow you to make individual portions of ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or sherbet in as little as 10 minutes. Create flavors such as vanilla bean, mint chocolate chip, fresh strawberry, or dark fudge or get creative and create your own delicious flavor combination anytime! Fresh ice cream can now be a spur-of-the-moment decision. Top your creation with fruit, candy pieces, nuts, brownie chunks, peanut butter, and for a classic flourish, add a bright red cherry on top with some whip cream!
So To Create Your Individual Ice Cream Masterpiece:
- Freeze the Inner Bowl of the unit overnight in your freezer.
- Pour 5 OZ Chilled 40°F (4.4°C) ICE CREAM MIX (recipes included and more available below)
- Stir, Scrape and add Toppings ( The Ice Cream will harden along sides of bowl… you just continue stirring until ice cream forms and becomes thick and rich. Add those toppings as you stir. 🙂
- Takes 10 minutes for soft serve OR place bowl in freezer another 10 to 20 minutes for hard ice cream.
- Use the edge of the bowl to clean the spoon as you are making the ice cream.
For more recipes: visit www.zokuhome.com