Scare up some fun this Halloween with the Spooky Celebration Kit from Kidstir! @Kidstir @SMGurusNetwork
Deliciously Savvy received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews with my savvy readers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!
Are you planning a spooktacular Halloween party? Well then you need to head to the kitchen and scare up some treats for your ghoulish guests and nothing is more fun than the Spooky Celebration Kit from Kidstir! Kidstir is a subscription service that sends fabulous recipes, culinary tools perfect for kids hands, fun facts tied to the time of year…. all themed for each given month and sent in an adorable Kidtsir box. In this particular Subscriber Exclusive kit from Kidstir (October), you’ll find out how to make three Halloween recipes for fun, fiendish food. You’ll also discover fun facts about kitchen witches and mummies, make mini jack-o-lanterns, and play spooky food games. You can start off by making Witch’s Brew……using your Freaky Freeze Mold to make skulls and bones for spiced apple cider. You can then cook up some Scary-oli with the Pasta Press included in the kit. Last but not least…. for dessert, bake Yummy Mummies for your party guests, then send them home with treat bags decorated with the included Spooky Stickers. This is a box packed with fun for the kids and it is a great way to have fun creating delicious goodies in the kitchen with the whole family involved! This is also a fabulous gift idea for families as it is educational and fun and who does not love cooking? It is so fun and the results are delicious.
These are the 3 delicious recipes that you receive recipe cards for in the October Kidstir Subscription Box and there are also fun facts associated with each, which is super fun for the kids. I actually really loved the info on the Kitchen Witch because we actually have an old one that was passed down from my husbands family and I really did not know what it was or what the meaning was behind it. Pretty cool for sure. Now to the amazing recipes your kids can make in this months Kidstir Box…..
- Witch’s Brew. Stir up spiced apple cider with frozen skulls and bones! This is such an easy and fun recipe for kids to make, they’ll be making it over and over. Just mix up a special mix of yumminess (awesome recipe in kit!), freeze, and drop into a bowl or glass of apple cider. Frightfully fun!
- Yummy Mummies! I love cupcakes. Do you? But you know what makes me feel better about indulging in them? Adding in some fruit or veggies. I love tossing in bananas, carrots, or zucchini. It’s this last ingredient which adds flavor and nutrition to our yummy mummies. You’re going to devour them!
- Scary-oli! Okay this is just too cool. This month, we are going to help you teach your kids how to make home-made ravioli! My kids seriously thought that ravioli were “born like that” until I explained the fascinating process by which the dough is rolled, stuffed, folded and then boiled to make delicious pockets of pasta heaven. After you’ve got the ravioli made, scare them up with a little terrifying decor to add the final flair!
TOOLS & EXTRAS
- Freaky Freeze Mold This is the cutest kitchen accessory. First of all, it’s made of silicone, making it naturally non-stick and able to withstand a range of temperatures from freezing cold to burning hot. So you can use it to freeze ice or yogurt, make jello or fruit gummies, and bake eggs or treats. And remember that while skulls and bones look ghoulish for Halloween, they also work perfectly for a pirate and princess theme celebration 🙂
- Spooky Stickers What kid doesn’t love stickers? Playing with them, sticking them, collecting them? Well our fun designs are great for all of the above, plus sharing in goodie bags full of treats for trick or treating buddies! p.s. Don’t forget to print and share this fun Halloween scavenger hunt with your friends too!
- Pasta Press This tool is so handy- whether it’s pressing ravioli to make Scary-oli, sealing empanadas, making home made wontons you can make a whole world of dumplings with this pasta press. Kids will absolutely love making little pockets of yumminess!
You can also check out Kidstir’s DIY page for more fun seasonal kids recipes, free Pumpkin Carving Patterns and more!
Now… you may be wondering how to snag one or more of these fun Kidstir Subscription Boxes and it is super easy to do! Check out this chart below for the various subscriptions. There are extra bonuses listed below as well that make this an amazing subscription gift for your kids, nieces, nephews, grandkids and more! Are you ready to subscribe? Check out Kidstir for yourself!
Check Out This Years 12 Month Subscription As An Example ~ The Kids Get A Fun Filled Box Each And Every Month! Choose 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months or 12 Month subscriptions.
Is this not awesome fun for everyone? I just love Kidstir…. make sure you check out their website and social media channels below and order a subscription for the perfect kids gift just in time for the Holidays!
As Always, Thank You For Visiting Deliciously Savvy Today And Leave Some Comment Love Or Enter A Giveaway While You Are Here!