Dubai has always been a tourist attraction. In your 20s and 30s, it doesn’t matter whether you visit Paris or not, but visiting Dubai should always be on your list. The extremely hot and happening life of Dubai is the reason why you must consider visiting this city at least once in your lifetime.
But before you plan your trip, let’s go through a list of things that you should never miss when you take that most awaited trip to the Dubai city. Read on!
1. Shop till you Drop: When you are young, wild and free you can actually splurge on shopping. It doesn’t matter whether you are a shopper or not, when you visit Dubai you should be shopping. This is going to be a once in a lifetime kind of experience that you will not want to miss out on.
2. The Desert Safari: In the middle of the desert with hardly a sign of mankind, the desert safari is going to be the safari of a lifetime. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this is where the serenity meets you in person. If you ever plan out your trip to Dubai, make it a point to visit this safari.
3. Aqua Venture Water Park: If adventure is what you love, then the aqua venture water park is made for you. Lose out your sense of fear and take that damn leap of faith! Dubai will embrace you with open arms only if you jump in without fear. Do not miss out on this at all.
4. Exquisite Dinner: If you really want to taste the extravagant life of Dubai then head to a luxury dinner. Arranged by a variety of five-star restaurants, these kind of dinners will give you the glimpse of lavishness immediately. Be it Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise or a BBQ dinner at a desert safari, you are certainly going to love the experience of the royal treatment.
5. Trip to Ferrari World: Where else on earth would you find a consolidated amusement park that offers you water based, land based as well as air based amusement rides. Being a type of group tour, a trip to Ferrari world is something that even your little ones would enjoy to the fullest.
6. Sign up for Helicopter Tour: To get an exquisite view of all the wonders of Dubai city, it’s always better to sign up for the helicopter tour. The fascinating view of Bhurj Khalifa or the glittery palm island is sure to give you some memorable memories.
While the list is endless, we cannot ignore the pivotal factor of the total cost for a Dubai trip. Owning to the royal service, the trip is certainly going to be an expensive one. However, you always have the option of safe borrowing online to support your savings for such a special, once in a lifetime trip. It is assured that you will fall in love with the luxury of this city and will be enthralled to stay in a luxury apartment like the Damac Luxury hotel apartment!