Roasted Hasselback Potatoes with Litehouse Foods PLUS a Contest #LitehouseHolidazzle #ConnectLH
I always love to cook for the holidays and I am always looking for something new and exciting to add to the menu. Potatoes are always a favorite in my household and I decided I wanted to try something different with my Holiday potato dish this year. I have been eyeing those Hasselback Potato recipes I keep seeing everywhere and decided to try making a version of my own. I grabbed my 3 favorite Litehouse Foods products from my local grocers as well as the other items needed for my new recipe and went straight home to get started on my new delicious and savory side dish.
The Three Litehouse Products I used for my dish were Litehouse Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic and Litehouse Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese. The recipe was quite easy and the taste was delicious! I will be making these again with steak or grilled chicken breasts. These were a seriously tasty and satisfying side dish for sure and even my daughter enjoyed them! I love getting her to try new things and this was a new flavor combination that she loved. 🙂 Check out the recipe below and Grab a $1 Off Coupon Good Towards any Litehouse Product!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Foods Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3/4 tablespoon Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley (a little more for garnish too.)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- Cooked crumbled bacon (as much or as little as you want)
- Litehouse Foods crumbled Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese
Pre-Heat Oven To 375 Degrees.
- Clean and prep the potatoes. Slice them across the top but not all the way through so that they look like an accordion.
- Place potatoes on a nonstick baking pan.
- Mix the Olive Oil, Litehouse Foods Organic Vinaigrette Dressing, Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic, Parsley and salt and pepper. Once you have mixed all of these ingredients well…. drizzle the mixture over the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pull the potatoes out of the oven and sprinkle with bacon bits and some of the Litehouse Foods Gorgonzola Cheese. Add as little or as much as you want.
- Change the oven to broil mode.
- Add the potatoes back into the oven for 5 to 10 more minutes to crisp the bacon and melt the cheese a bit. Once done… sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!