I received product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are 100% my own. Regardless, I only review products that I am truly interested in for myself and my family and of course for sharing those reviews with my Savvy Readers! Enjoy this delicious family recipe!
Now… it is no secret that I am a Southern Cook at heart but it is also no secret that I have a broad love of food and that I have always loved trying new recipes and perfecting them to add to my family’s weeknight menu. One of my families favorites is my homemade recipe of meatballs slow cooked in a homemade tomato sauce. This is a fabulous recipe and I save a few batches to put in the freezer for a quick, homemade weeknight meal. The sauce and meatballs reheat perfectly each and every time. Great with pasta and also amazing on fresh hero bread with some cheese or even slicing the meatballs and making a homemade meatball pizza. This recipe is always a hit and it is made even better by incorporating Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs. There are many reasons that their eggs are the most delicious eggs that I have ever had…. and I love that they are Free Range. Make sure to check below to see my Homemade Meatball recipe.
Do You Know The Difference Between “Cage Free” and “Free Range” Eggs? Well Check Out This Informative Video Today:
Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs adhere to the USDA Organic standards, and here’s what that guarantees for every Pete and Gerry’s egg:
Pete and Gerry’s are dedicated to producing the freshest free range eggs on real, small family farms and are committed to the humane treatment of animals. All of their organic free range egg products are Certified Humane, USDA Organic, and B-Corporation Certified. Experience the farm fresh taste of their organic eggs today – find a supermarket near you!
- Their hens are never caged and all of their barns allow access to the outdoors. Their animal welfare standards go even farther than the Organic seal requires!
- They never administer antibiotics or hormones to their hens.
- Their hens’ 100% organic feed contains no pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, or GMOs.
- It’s also free of animal by-products (and the drug residues/pathogens that may be associated with them). No slaughterhouse waste allowed!
- Their farms are inspected at least once a year by a third-party certifier with USDA accreditation.
And Now My Homemade Meatballs Recipe!