My Savvy Review of Mighty Leaf Tea and their TeaTop Brew Travel Mug!
First let me start by Thanking Mighty Leaf Tea for Giving me the chance to review one of the BEST cups of Tea that I have ever had! And the TeaTop Brew Travel Mug, which I admit I had no expectations for….. was fabulous and so very smart in its concept for brewing perfect tea without “over brewing”. I own tons of various travel mugs and the like but NONE like the TeaTop Brew Travel Mug! This product is designed for true connoisseur’s of artisanal teas. The Mighty Leaf Tea Bags are made with unbleached cotton and are basically a small piece of fabric that allow these delicious blends of tea to make some of the most flavorful and delicious cups of tea. Inside of that fabulous fabric tea bag are whole leaves, herbs and spices that you can actually see! There is an insert for the tea bag through the lid of the TeaTop Brew Travel Mug and once the tea is done “brewing” for whatever time amount the tea bag calls for….you simply pull the tea bag up and enjoy your cup of tea! No more over brewing! So easy and so fabulously delicious. My favorite so far if the Green Tea Tropical…. and my husband, well he loves them all! He is the big tea drinker in our house. I am a southern girl at heart so I love delicious sweet tea, but here in New York there are serious “Hot” tea drinkers and basically this is the perfect item for them for the holidays or any time of year. Simply awesome! I will be giving their Iced Tea line a try next time!
This is what I received for review:
- Leaves: Medium sized black tea
- Aroma: Sweet, perfumed nose with woody undertones
- Color: Reddish black liquor
- Taste: A rich and malty blend of black tea leaves with Madagascar vanilla
- Leaves: Flat green leaf tea, dried fruit, flowers
- Aroma: Bright tropical fruit nose
- Color: Pale green liqour
- Taste: Smooth green tea balanced with flowery and tropical fruit notes
- Leaves: Fine, needle-like rooibos leaves, dried flowers
- Aroma: Lively tropical notes
- Color: Jewel red liqour
- Taste: A rich and full bodied herbal infusion, honey-like and tropical
Enjoy This Fabulous Video on the proper use and importance of the TeaTop Brew Travel Mug! I Love It!